Doctor Dies Of Electrocution While Hoisting Flag In Jammu & Kashmir

Date:

Share post:

The incident took place in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kathua district. (Representational)

Kathua:

A doctor on Monday died due to electric shock while hoisting a national flag on the roof-top of a hospital in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kathua district, officials said.

The doctor, identified as Pawan Kumar of Chadwal area, died of electric shock when he come in contact with 11KV power line at the roof top of the government primary health center (PHC) at Haria Chak while hoisting the tricolour, they said.

A police team reached on the spot and shifted the body to Hiranagar hospital, the officials said.

(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by LOKJANTA STAFF staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)

Related articles

Government Decides To Extend Foreign Trade Policy By 6 Months

<!-- -->The current Foreign Trade Policy (FTP) was to end on September 30.New Delhi: The government on Monday...

Centre’s push for indigenous navigation system on smartphones worries Samsung, Xiaomi & Apple

New Delhi: India is pushing tech giants to make smartphones compatible with its home-grown navigation system within months,...

NASA spacecraft to crash into asteroid as big as a football stadium, aims to alter its path

Los Angeles: Ten months after launch, NASA’s asteroid-deflecting DART spacecraft neared a planned impact with its target on...

Let’s Resolve To Make India “Aatmanirbhar” By 2047: President Droupadi Murmu

<!-- -->President Murmu called upon countrymen to make India fully developed by 2047. (File)Hubballi, Karnataka: President Droupadi Murmu...
.td-menu-mob-open-menu #td-outer-wrap, .td-search-opened #td-outer-wrap { top:0; left:0; margin: 0; width: 100%; -webkit-transition: none; transition: none; -webkit-transform-origin: none; transform-origin: none; transform: none; }